Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas


For christmas this year we went to disneyland!! I posted lots of pics i figured it would be easier than trying to explain. It was a blast to take
Olivia since she is older and Ella for her 1st visit.
It was crazy busy on x-mas- good thing we had a 3 day pass so we could get to everything. Olivia is obsesses w/ Ariel @ the moment. I turned around to check on Liv and she was posing w/this poster so we had to take her picture.



Obviously this is taken sideways.
Olivia's fave ride was the Madderhorn!!! who would have guessed? I dont't even think she was legally tall enough to ride. She would start signing more while she was walking off the ride.







Grandma Jill taking the girls on Peter Pan, her favorite.
















We went to the Princess Fair very first when we got there. We waited in line 1.5 hrs. We probably would have gladly skipped this but this was the night Ariel was there. Olivia was so speechless she just stared and giggled when we finally got to her! My mom started crying while Olivia was meeting Areil she was so happy for her it was funny. I think the 12 hr car ride was catching up with her. I can't wait to go again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Disneyland so magical? I am so glad you got to take the girls, how fun!

    ReplyDelete