Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Pics


Okay so I have abandoned my blog. And here is some catching up. Life has been crazy buzy!! Between working full-time, going to collge part-time, planning the Utah County Buddy Walk, and Geoff leaving for Cali to work for 3wks, I barely have time to eat. Oh -yeah don't forget raising my 2 girls . I just had to show-off these new fam pics we just got taken. My friend Sarad did an awesome job! It was the perfect day and time , look @ the sky line it is perfect.




Olivia just had her b-day on 8-8-09 . I HAVE A 4 YR OLD! That just blows my mind. I think we/she has finally acomplished potty training whith just the occasional accident, I am not complaing.







Ellarie is turning1! My how time flies!! I still think back to the NICU like it was yesterday and in some crazy ways I miss it. She is turning out to be just the most beautiful little thing ever. I know- I am her mom so of course I think that.

Well thats that for now , I have so much to write but not enough time. Hopefully I can catch up soon.










2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so cute! You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and especially love your two little girls smiles. I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever. Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete